As always, I’m most intrigued by questions so I’ve decided to share some of the top questions that have come up thus far in sessions, at networking events, and in lounges.
- Bubble: Can our marketplace handle 5 new incubators? –Tony Wan
- Data: What kind of data excites you? –Tom Vander Ark
- Audience: What can we do to engage the two absent groups in education (teachers and students?) Audrey Watters
- Access & Equity: Why aren’t families astounded if there is no broadband in school that day. They should be just as astounded as they would be if there was no water or electricity that day. –Richard Culatta
- Families: What are we doing to support early literacy and math in low income areas? How are we supporting families to set them up with success in the home? –Sarah Dewitt
- Stakeholders: Which stakeholders do we serve first? Students, teachers, investors? -Anonymous:)
Coolest New Person I’ve Met
Most exciting learning tools (that I’ve seen so far!)
|Lego Story Starter for Sequencing in Literacy||Monkey Jump courtesy of PBS Kids|
|More to come on this later…|
Best new tattoo
Most Creative Swag
Got questions or awards to add? Leave a comment!